Saturday, December 18, 2004

Picture

Dear Reader,
I am trying to find a picture to put on but I am having trouble with it!!! Today I found another blog form someone in my school and I though that was cool I even have a class with her!!! Well anywho I am still at my dad's house and I really am board though we are going to go do some shopping and all of that jazz latter today!!! I hope that you will continue to read my blog and that latter this blog will become very informational and very fun to read as well!! I will try and get my freind to help me out in this as I also post on his blog!! I guess that I will leave you with that and I will atempt to get some good info and what not for you to enojoy!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Cool. Another member.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home