Monday, December 20, 2004

O wow!!!

Hello!!! How are you?? I hope that all of my readers wil be glad to know that I still do not have any ideas of what to put on my blog next!!! But to day was interesting!!! I awoke at 8 and proceded to my house form my freind Evans house!!! Around 8:35 I was taken up to the Nate Dogs house to do some work!! We (being my other freinds that I work with) took out alot of bushes and black berry bushes and we felled two trees we also did some "off roading" as they called it in which my freinds Dodge Raider (imported for Dodge form Mitsubishi) over heated and there was next to no water or antifreeze in the Radiator and the stupid thing cracked agian!!! Then when he was backing up out of the spot where the "jeep" overheated he backed his mirror into a tree and it snapped right off!!! It was the most halarious thing that I have ever seen!! I am at my dad's agian after spending last night with my friend but I will leave soon!!! We had ham for dinner and we will soon have pumkin pie for desert!! I will have to go but all pray for snow on mount hood cuz I would like to go skiing a few times this year!!! Wow I am so glad that it is winter break cuz I can sleep in tomorrow!!! Grand!!!! I already took a 2 hour nap hear at my dad's...not like there is much else to do other than surf the net!!! The internet hear is only dial up though and it is very slow and the land lord likes to use the phone as well!!! I'm glad that they both have cell phones!!! O man now the Halls (my dad's landlords) are talking about peeking in on each other in the bath....ick!! I thought that I would share that with you and mention that they are in thier thirtys and fourties!!! That is why that is gross!! Well I will go and I will remind you that you should give me ideas of stuff to post and all that!!! Latter!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

It seems that you told me every emotional thing that happened to you that day.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home