Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Freshman Comp

[Control - Mute Math]
The brown liquid pours from the sky, steaming like fresh water poured on the burner in a sauna. The coffee hits my taste buds and explodes with flavor. The sweet caramel mixes with the bitter taste of the espresso sending my brain to a new heaven. I know that when the caffeine pulses through my body that I will be able to continue my endless work on essays.
How much can one write in an evening? My brain has turned to the warm gooey center of a cow pie and has begun to enter stand by. The materials that make up my body are shutting down as my body screams...don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in.
Its like a race though, I have to press on. Though I say yes...my body says no.
I think I might be addicted to caffeine, but I can't even spell the word properly. How much did I have yesterday, like a 2 leter of MD after working at the hell hole most commonly known as Papa Murphy's. I then proceed to order a quad mocha, which is too sweet for my taste. I ask for more coffee in it to curve the massive taste of caramel that begins to churn my innards. I get 2 more shots added to my coffee making it a 6 shot cup...wow that is a lot. Who knows how many college students are addicted to caffeine though?

I just NEED to do finish writing my essays so that I can sleep good the next few nights before the weekend. What a novel idea...I miss my girl friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yamhill said...

WEll, at least you visted your G/F and gave your brain a rest!
This was a good post laddie!
You inspire us all.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home