Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm Free Fallin'

[Simple Man (Live) - Lynyrd Skynyrd]
Well in this day in age you can never judge a book by its cover. How then do colleges expect to see the real you through some simple good refrences and a nice looking package of extracurriculars attactched to a transcript? Well that I dont really care about becuaes I know that its not possible. I know that someday I will be that aspiring young CPA fresh out of school and I will have shown those colleges and scholarship organizations what a real student that I can be. I have this underlying feeling of stress which pulls me down and cutes me in the jugular. I have my friends and my family that attempt to stop the distressing bleeding and yet it comes hither forth!!! The only true cure would be my Lord of whom has become but a normal friend that I dont let truley dominate my every action. This is seen as my lazy nature as a human and selfish desires to do nothing start to take control. Mark my word though, this will not be the Dewey that will set foot in the college world. Over some awe-inspiring odds this young man will come out of high school a man of God and a great student ready to kick some ass in the world of Accounting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home