Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Its not 5th thats a myth

One must veiw themselves in the eyes of others and the eyes of the Father, for you will never veiw yourself the same as the others and only the Father can see your true worth.

I have come to the realization that some of my minor depression is due to what I bring appon myself. I am much smarter than I oft consider my self to be and in the eyes of my peers I am the know it all senior that will get his own way. Sure there are those few freshman that will rebel, but it is the inevitable that the senior should rule the school and that the underclassman will show a respect and reverance to them whether they weill admit it or not. I am now determined to show the school what a ture senior is. Never will I slack to the point of no return, the A's that I once got without thinking again will I enjoy the learning the facts and gaining the knowledge that is so highly valued in this society that I call my own. I have indeed also realized that at this point my small brain is not as hard to rack as I would think, and there is also not near enought room in this formation of grey matter that incompassas my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

"...only the Father can see your true worth", for the Father gave you your true worth.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home