Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Im Bad...Im Bad...You know it!

[Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson]
Surrounded by intellectuals and lazy fucks, this is the world that I live in. There appears to be little of a happy medium. Rather you are in or you are out...you care about your schooling, or you don't. Whatever happened to the days in High School when nothing really mattered. There was this form...a many consecutive pages that I filled out this morning at 8am after a winning risk game with some of my peers and getting to bed at 2:30am. This is what they call a final here in college. It is not just another test, it is not just another tack on to your grade...it was 20% of my grade. Now, dont get me wrong. I think I did very well, but this is such bad timing to have 20% of your grade to lean on 2 hours. "It dont matter if your black or white..." I have given up caring about school at this point. I am tired and warn out. I am sick of the endless information being jammed into my head that is seemingly pointless. Why do I need to know such things? Why do I need to be the smart college student who gets the scholarships? Is there a reason that college students are so highly esteemed? I would say that they no longer are. What would Emerson think about Education? Well that is the very thing that I am trying to find out. For the essay that I am writing that is. I cannot wait until next year when the classes get harder so that I wont slack off so much, and they will be in my major, so as to motivate me more. Even the Business class got boring after a while, it was nothing but an in depth review of economics in high school. Though it had a lot of pointless yet confusing content as well. Ah the Killers...maybe I will get something done yet. What a man needs is some good music. The key to the will of a human. The heart and even the soul can be unlocked by such a Cacophony. Well...just as Jenny was a friend of mine, I need some caffeine. Then I shall learn the secrets that Emerson has in store for me. What a great mind. If only I had been blessed with such a rebellious and beautiful thing in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home