Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lost in the abyss...

[Non-Stop Party Now - Girl Talk]

Swimming in an abyss of late night conversation online and a inductive studies, I can see that the end is not near at all. This is going to be a late night. Though it is already morning technically. My guess is 4 30 or 5 tell this young body will rest at last on the pillow and be satisfied, but the pleasure of sleep will be short lived. I will awake again at 8 or 8 30 so as to eat a good breakfast and study for the test that i am ill prepared for.
What has college done for me? Well thus far it has given me a good strong Christian foundation that was lacking before I attended this fine University. It has opened my musical eyes even farther. For this I am very happy. I have seen myself learn the power of procrastination and further learn in what situations I am best motivated. I am learning my study habits and how I learn, if this is any use. I have read great works and taken an interest in the great minds of the past. What makes the world go round I wonder?
At this ludicrous hour I wonder...I wonder...or does my mind stop working.
Endless bible passages flood the gates of hell. Tomorrow will come early and hard. By the end of my shift changing light bulbs, I will most definitely be ready to hit the sack for a long nap. I might have to skip this meal that normal humans call dinner, I no longer follow the same schedule. But what makes a genius? Is it a matter of information retaliation? That is what it seems to be portrayed as. Maybe this is just what the evil world of brainwashing teachers wants us to believe.
The mass education system...what a joke. Sometimes I wonder why I even follow this bullshit, I mean...I guess that I do learn. There is a wealth of knowledge in this place, but it could be so much better used then in this ridiculous from of teaching that they call education. The only thing that is keeping me sane right now is that I can run when I need too. I can break off whenever...and thank God I am no longer under the control of my parents.
What a crazy mess that we are in...each his own problems...thank the Lord that God is good. I only hope to someday have the faith to say that with strong Certainty. God bless your day...and God help me the rest of this evening. If only I would learn my lesson...what good does that do for me though? I will only be forced to learn one even harder next, the world is all lessons and truths being reviled. How far will you make it...how far will you push?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home