Saturday, November 17, 2007

Paint it Black

Hello all its been quite some time since I have posted on here. I am not sure that anyone reads this anymore. There is a lot that has happened to me over the course of the last few months. However I will spare you a long post in catching you all up. I am currently finishing up a birthday mix for Katelyn and I need to write her a card as well but I have no idea what I would ever write. :( I am currently readying a biography of Jimi Hendrix and its very interesting. He is without a doubt one of the best guitar players to ever live. I had a poker night last night and the only people that showed were my girl friend, Durf, and Kaylene. It was a sad day. I am also running the sound today for a funeral. That is going to be fun...not. Oh well I like to help out when I can even when im sore as shit from these fuckin shots that I have to have for the next few days to boost my bone marrow in their making of blood cells. At least I get free food out of it. I was planning on going fishing today though. :( I dont know when I am going to get to go fishing before I go into the hospital and it makes me really sad. I love fishing and I know I wont get to go the whole of the next few months. I will even be in the hospital for Christmas!!! What a sad day. I am going to have to get my christmas shopping done soon and I have no idea what to get nor do I have the money. I cant find the 100 dollars in Fred Myer gift cards that I had and I was planning on using those for christmas shopping...oh well I guess I will get on again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger simplyhaskell said...

i'm reading your blog. :)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home