Saturday, January 08, 2005

Bonnie's

Today I sit at my mom's friend's house and her name is Bonnie. She is rather old but her husband is kinda cool. I worked for a while to get some money for my trip to Mexico this summer. I'm not sure how much I made but I am sure that I made a decent amout. This keyboard that I am typing at is very old and most of the caracters are worn off of the board. I got some drivers for my modem at home so that I could try and get our other computer up to the internet but I'm not sure why this is nessicary. Well anywho...I am having a better day today than I was yesterday but I still feel sick. I think that I am going to go work at Christian's today if I get home on time. I have some work to do on the economics project and all. Well I have to go so I will blog latter.

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

verista.blogspot.com
let's get her to start posting(or just you)
let's also get everyone else to make a blog
i need something to do when i am bored in accounting and looking at the blogs of people i know would be fun

2:31 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Like I said before, attack of the Yamhillians!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home