Monday, January 03, 2005

School!!!!!

Hello all,
Today school has started agian!!! man this keyboard is really hard!!! O well....I hope that y'all had a wonderful Christmas and an New Year as well!!! Anywho.....I am really tired and sick!!! I feel like I am going to pass out in class!! It is still lunch break of course though I really have no sence of time other than the clock on Mr. Wrinkles wall!!! I got the stain out of my pink Washington DC hoody I am so excited and I just cant hide it and I know I know...well actually I can hide it cuz I'm so dang tired!!! I cannot talk either it is rather irritating!!!! I just get vibrations of the mucus in my throat that sound like talking!!! Well the bell just rang and that is no good soon a bunch of kids will rush through the door and we will have to begin class and learn about economics and all that jazz!! Christian is singing now and he will come over to the computer and talk to me I'm sure!!! Well he is not O well!! I think that we are going to start a project today and all that!! I should probably go so I will blog latter!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

You'll never look at this comment, so why should it be entertaining?

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home