Friday, January 07, 2005

Wow School is fun!!!

How do you like school??? I really dont all that much but I do enjoy learning new things and all!!! I had a test in drama the other day can you belive that!!!! A TEST IN DRAMA!! Though it was on the ancient theater!!! Anywho.....I am now in economics "working on my mongolia project" it is really fun and all!!! We are doing the mongolian economy and stuff!!! Not that fun!!! Well I do kinda like ecnomics but Mongolia is not as exciting as I thought!! They are pretty much dependent on the Soviets untill they fell and then they changed to a free market economy cuz they couldn't survive any other way!!! I am listening to AIR right now...they are way cool!! They are a two person French electronica band!!! Collyo I know!!! They have mostly quiet relaxing songs which is what I need right now cuz I am really sick and Verity is being really mean to me and all!!! Not to mention mh mom!! She is really starting to get on my nerves!!! i'm at one of those places where I really hate some of my mom's decisions and she is trying to give me space but she is really cracking down on a few places!!! She is also really moody and sometimes when I do somthing she is totaly cool with it and other times she hates my guts for it!!! I have been trying to be nice to her and let her control some of my life but she is not satisfied!!! I have been trying to study my bible resently and have found that I canot consentrate and I am totaly lost!!! The same in school!! Right now I should be working on a power point right now but it is now good!!! I am really out of it!!! I forgot my Dayquil and I think that is some of the problem!!! I will have to stay home today to make my mom happy and then I will do some homework and read and then just play the computer!!! I really wish that I had the internet at home so that I could blog there and look at some other blogs but it is not working!!! Anywho...I really am in a bad mood and I feel like I just want to move away!! Every time I get this feeling it gets stronger!!! Why dose my body have to get sick and my will have to break!!! I am so weak and I hate it!!! I have done nothing good in the last week!!! I got really sick and I was on an emotional high after the snow camp for my youth group!!! I meet some really cool girls and all and I hope that I can get to know some of them better!!! I really enjoy knowing people and I tend to relate to girls that I know more but have more fun with guys!!! Evan has been getting on my nerves agian!!! Sometimes I wish that he would stay out of my space a little and then others he is like one of my best freinds and everything that we do together is really cool!!! Me and B-dub though we have a different relationship!!! It seems to be steady and stuff!!! That is why I go to his house all of the time. His family is really accepting of me as well and I feel really good there!!! Jon is really like a dad to me and the kids there love me!!! Well modify Verity and all though!!! She is really mean to me and then she kinda ignores me and all!!! I am really mad cuz I forgot to send Ellie a birthday card and that was like something that I really needed to do and stuff!!! I guess that I am just having a bad week but then agian sometimes I will not get out of this for several weeks during the winter!!! I think it is cuz my mother has like seasonal depression and all and so she is like ultra weird during this time of year!!! She is all depressed and she is ultra protective of me and stuff!!! Well I should really work on my economics project but I'm sure that I will go over to Christians on Sunday and blog agian!!!! I will miss your company and how you listen to me even though you never respond all of my friends that read this!!! And Jon if you are reading this then I really didn't mean to call your daughter a bitch but she really is!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

POETICA
I like school
you like school
we all like school
so don't like school



Just kidding
but you do like school
CS Lewis is school
home school is not school



You blog a lot
we should get everyone a blog
in the whole school
maybe the whole world



i need to make
one more quad
to make this complete
yes, it is complete

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dewey
Don't worry about the birthday card. I havn't really heard from you in a while, hope everythings ok. Sounds like you're in a rough patch, and I really wish I could do something to help cheer you up like you always do for me... email me soon!
Love
Ellie

9:28 PM  
Blogger roverandom said...

Ha Ha
that's funny

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny indeed
ellie

4:28 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Are you hoping a psycologist just happens to read your blog and give you free advice. I could give you advice...but you probably don't want it.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home