Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Pink Shirt

The color of my shirt today is pink. I feel very happy because it is one of my favorite shirt. I almost always wear it with my grey sports coat. I think that it is rather cool. People always comment on how good I look though I really dont think I look very good in a suit and all. Well today in economics I start our presentations I hope that it goes well and all. I might not get to go today but I doubt it. I read goodbye chunky rice the yesterday and it is very good. The author is Criag Thomson and he is very good I also read Blankets by him. Both were very good. They are graphic novels which are very cool. Well I have to go and get my S done for economics and all. Latter!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

That is absoulutely hillarious, you don't even know. please tell me that that was a mistake. that is the funniest thing of the day. pink shirt, don't forget the R.

If you don't think you look good in a pink shirt and a sports coat than do you sport it for that reason, i think you is liking it and it is being a plus that every person else is a being liking it along with you.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Your pink sweatshirt is cool. Why don't you make a powerpoint about it, Frodo?!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home