Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Bloody Sunday

[House of the Rising Sun - The Animals]
So today we had a potluck at church and a surprise birthday party for Kenny McNeal it was really fun. Kenny turned 30 this week. I cant believe that. I guess it wont be too much longer tell ill be there if I dont look out. It made me think of how I need to enjoy my youth why I can. Even though I am not able to work or do school right now I need to make sure that I hang out with friends and enjoy the company of my Girl Friend and most of all to seek God in all things so that he will bless my future life and I will be able to do his will though out my life. It is 9:30pm and I have had a long day. I also have to wake up at 6am tomorrow so that I can go to my surgery at OHSU. I am not looking forward to it that much but it needs to be done and if this all goes well I will start collecting my stem cells on tue and the plan is that i will go in the hospital on the 29th. My mom is going to try and get that date pushed up though so that I can be out of the hospital for Christmas. That would be nice. But I know that I will be able to enjoy Christmas even if im in the hospital. Good night all!

God Bless,
Dewey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home