Wednesday, January 12, 2005

How much fun!!!!

I am in economics and there are going to be abunch of presentations and I am really board. i hope that I do not pass out or that Mr. Wrinkle dose not dock points off of my grade because I am blogging and I am not listening to the presentations. I really want one of those new apple ipods the little 512mb ones. I cant recal the name of it but it is talked about on Rvrndm.blogspot.com. This weekend is the winterformal and o do I wish that it was not a sawdie hawkins so that I could have asked a girl!!! There were so many that I though of this week that I think I might of asked if I had the chance. I feel really bad about that. however I feel that I will have alot of fun regardless of not having a date. I really love to dance and my freinds will all be there. besides if you dont have a date then you have a larger choice of girls to dance with and what not. What a boaring presentation. We just sat through a presentation by Quinton and James and it was horrible. It was on Egypt and now there will be a presentation by Kivet and Straw it is on Canada. Really fun!!! Wow that was also a very boaring presentation I wish that we could use the computers why they are presenting. Well anyways. Today in SOUL or the bible club at our school we did a time where every one shared some stuff that they thought was cool and that was going on in their life. It went very well I am so happy. They said that they would like to do that once a mounth. I think that our SOUL club will have to become more laid back and input form everyone and less of just teaching. I really hope that the club will grow some more. It is rather small for the amount of Christians that attend our school. Though I guess that I canot help that. Well another presentation is starting so I will leave you now!!

3 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

I was going to go to the dance.
Now though i think i will not.
Primarily because it costs money.
The cost would be about half the
money i have got right now.
Also it would probably be too much
like the last one, that sucked.
Maybe if their was good music and
a killer crowd it would be fun.
I would go, but i won't.
I still do fear though sitting
at home playing the computer with matt
while so much more is going on.
i think i might just go running or something
to get this off my mind. Anyways
i am glad that you are going.
it's more your crowd and more your
music, not to mention more you.
enough is enough, i need to start dreaming
some more, i really like the idea of day
dreaming. This being imaginative, hopefull and
optimistic as i always am before i go to sleep.
is this true of you to?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Dewsta said...

Yes, I day dream all of the time and espesially before my rest of the night!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

How does this comment relate to the blog? Oh, well. Mine doesn't relate either.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home