Thursday, January 13, 2005

Lunch

How are you??? I dont know how are you??? I am having a conversation with my self!! That was fun. Weeeeeeeee. Well anywho....I am sitting in Mr. Wrinkles classroom as normal and I am rather board. Though today Evan is hear so it is not as bad. I actually have not been hear to much this week cuz I had a survise club meeting on Tue. and a SOUL meeting on Wed. as allways. I think that I am going to be very board durring economics today cuz we have to finish the presentations and then I don't know what we are going to do. In English today we were working on our reading comrehention and I had one of the lowest in the class. I really wonder sometimes why I am in an advances class though I suppose I got an A in it last trimester and I have keeped a B in the English classes in the past. Though I have never gotten a C before. Well the freshman that are hear around the computers right now are being really irritatting. Sometimes I love freshman and other I absolutly hate them. Like my freshman year I really hated the freshman class. Ironic isn't it. I really have never liked my class, infact I really hate it as a whole. Mr. Wrinkle just told me that I have alot of work to do in economics today and I really dont think that I will enjoy that at all. You know I really think that I am to emotional right now like in this stage of my life and I really hope that it passes cuz I hate to depend on others to help get me thrue the day. Christian is talking about his M-16 that he is wanting to get agian and that is cool cuz him and Mr. Wrinkle are always talk about their guns and all. There is Luke walking in the door. I am not a big Luke fan at all. He is rather irritating at times. Like now when he is reading over my shoulder and all. He is chuckling at me but I dont like him all that much. I used to think that he was cool but then so did everyone else and he became different and he still has some intertaining things about him and all but I would rather not have to deal with him all that much. Well the bell rang and I think that I will go but I think that I might come back latter and Blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

questions
?????????

what class have you liked?
i always think most fondly of the classes that are long gone or have not even come yet

comments
********

whenever Mr. Wrinkle says that you have a lot of work he is probably joking, he is a joker

3:22 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Blog on, dewd!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home