Monday, April 11, 2005

PROM!!!

Hey all, I am going to prom. Big surprise hu! I asked Lindsey Anne Cathers and she was very thrilled. I am grounded currently for the rest of the week. That is untill Sunday but that is ok. I have a away track meet on thrusday so I cannot go to Calvary anyways. I kinda feel a little odd going there now. Well I have not been there sence this would be a problem but I dont want them to get the feeling that I am only going becaues that is were Lindesy goes! I hope that will not be a problem when I get un grounded and I begin to go there agian! Well I hope that this is a good post, becuase I have homework and some phone calls to make before I go to bed and I need the sleep! Latter!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Have fun. My book and I are going to have a very exciting evening of our own.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home