Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mexico Tomorrow!

[Music-1,2 step, missy elliot (ciara)]
Hello all. I am going to be leaving for Mexico tomorrow evening at 5pm. I will not be out of this country untill Friday or maybe Sat. I cannot remember but I am leaving on Thrusday! I am finnishing my packing of the carryon. This is fun stuff. I have plenty of spending cash as well as money to spend on the people down in Mexico that I meet! Well I am really excited for this but I have alot of homework to do as well! I have to leave my house at 7:30 tomorrow cuz I am going to the Oral surgen for a cleaning of these nice big cuts that are in my mouth currently form the whole wisdom teeth pulling! I canot wait untill this is over! Though it was nice for a while it is getting really irritating with all of the restrictions! I am not even supposed to leave the country for three weeks! But that is ok I am leaving tomorrow! Hey I just found a penny! I am rich....now I can found my own college and I will be a wealthy and well respected man! O well I think that I will give it to the poor! Well I am rather tired and I have a very long day tomorrow and so I will end this post and get back to y'all when I get back!

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

mexico is in the second and third dimension

12:26 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

I find so many coins that if you wanted to kill me, all you have to do is poison a few pennys, leave them on the ground, let me find them, and watch me die. But I suggest that you not do that, because then I will be forced to kill you.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home