Sunday, March 13, 2005

Finaly The Net @ Home!

{Music-Lean Back (Remix)- Fat Joe (Em, Lil' Jon)}
Hey all. I am so excited. I have the net at home now. I can now blog at home and do more homework hear as well. I have had the e-mail for a while but it would not let us surf the net. Now I can! Incase you don't know I got my wisdom teeth pulled. I am on pain pills and that is not all that cool. I am really out of it and I get dizzy every now and again. I am also going to Mexico on thrusday! This is cool cuz I am going with some churches in Newburg and I dont know very many of the kids. I am also going to be helping with the picture taking! I think that my mother is going to let me go to Calvary on thrusday nights now and so that will be cool. This I hope will allow me to get some things that I will not get from Sunday nights at Yamhill. I do think that the elders and the youth teaching on sundays will help to make it a better time. I am kinda sad that I cannot go tonight. I think that youth group on the whole is a good time. Now that Kenny is doing games again. I also am bummed cuz right now John in doing a series thing and I will miss one week of it. Ok so hear is a question. I was told that because I went to a dance with a girl then I "went out" with them. Or maybe some other reasons as well. So according to Mika and Evan I have had 2 gf's! Now first of all I did not go to the dance with Heather we just went as friends and that was the idea behind the dance with Holly as well. So dose anyone have any other ideas or should I bag this argument and say that I have had 2 gf's...and if so then I dont have a perfect record and I might as well be looking for someone to take to another dance or "go out" with! Just a thought latter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I used a total of four pills. And I got ice cream. I'm still wise, though, because I kept my teeth in my "rock, mineral, and related hard substances" collection.

12:59 PM  
Blogger roverandom said...

girlfriend is a fluid term all to often described as unsufficent, and what "perfect record" are you talking about? sounds like an excuse to me. back to something else, if either of those two girls would have considered you their boyfriend you would gladly consider them your girl friend

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home