Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hey there!!!

I have not blogged in a very long time!!! I am bored today however. I am in econ where else and I have been working on the stocks all day. I am loosing money! That is not good! At least it is only a game! I am trying to make money but also make Mr. Wrinkle happy so that I get a good grade! He says that if I make money but that I dont look like I am selling stocks that are going down then I will still get a bad grade so that sucks! I have to make sure that I by stuff that is going only up for a while! Lots of girls are looking for prom dresses! That is irritating I guess!! The bell rang and I have to go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yamhill said...

Yes they are, all of first period they were commenting on the dress and the price that acompied them.

12:37 PM  
Blogger roverandom said...

girls can obsess over prom dresses if:

christian can obsess over guns

i can obsess over MGS2

josh can obsess over girls

alana can obsess over sleep

you can obsess over inadvertantly making girls absoultely adore you

2:06 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

I can obsess over the value of my Texas Instruments stock...

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home