Saturday, February 12, 2005

Another Night at the Spencer's!!

(Music-Get Right-Jennifer Lopez)
Hey all! How is life?? I have had an enjoyable evening and look forward to this day and what it has to offer!!! Sleep? I am sure! I had a very good time with my friends at Abby's Pizza this evening and then I stopped by Lukes house but alas he was not home! I will have a great time at B-dubs no doubt! He has to wake up at 7ish for his Firefighter stuff!! I will have to write latter when the time comes! I have to go now so yeah!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

If sleep is so good, why are you typing a post instead of sleeping?

12:21 PM  
Blogger Yamhill said...

It is like three o'clock and I am still typing and I think that I am insane.

Love you all and good night.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home