Monday, November 26, 2007

Proverbs 26:18,19

"Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows is a man who deceives his neighbor and says,'I was only joking!'"

So when I am playing pranks on my friends or trick my friends and then say that I was only joking even though it ends up hurting them in some way then I am like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows? Is that what this is saying cuz that is what I am getting out of it. If someone else has a better interpretation then please share with me. I dont think that this means little jokes I think this is talking about jokes and pranks that really end up hurting the other person. Just the thought of the day.

"Ill give my life until there is nothing left to give" ~ Relient K

1 Comments:

Blogger ycewgirl said...

Yeah, I think you got it!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home