Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Hospital

Well look here. I am in the hospital and I am very bored. I am really not sure what to do with myself. For some reason I dont really feel like watching sports like I normally would if I was at home. Computer games are a bit on the boring side as well. I am already sick of laying in a bed and walking and being hooked up to things. :( It is not very pleasant either that they force feed me and tell me how well im doing yet say that I should be eating more and that im drinking so much that they are slowing down my intake of fluids. Why dont they just take it off it would be so much more comfortable. It is too much of a pain to get up and do stuff however I am bored so it is quite a delema. I am very tired and it doesnt help that there isnt any light there is only rain and more rain. The nurses yell at me when I go back to sleep however. This is not too much fun either. I dont know what to do with myself. I guess that I am going to have some visitors this afternoon and I cant make up my mind as to weather I should wait to take a shower tell after they leave or if that will just relax me too much and make me even more sleepy then I already am. I am not even sure what they have set up for me for lunch it doesnt smell bad I am just not hungry cuz I just finished breakfast! God I wish I was more comfortable.

God bless,
Dewey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home