Friday, August 15, 2008

Work work work

Hey all I have just been here at work being really bored and all. The entire campus is at a meeting for 4 hours so all us work study students are not doing anything but answering the phones and what not. Also the RAs are all doing stuff and so are the ACs and the AAC. This means that there is really almost nothing to do. The staff that came onto campus today and will now hold regular office hours though the fall semester are all in the meeting and though I am sure some of them would like technical help they are not asking for it now because...well they are in a meeting silly! I guess in like 15 min I am going to go on a mail run that should be exciting. I also decided that I am going to try and write on this more...speaking of this blog and writing on it more that reminds me that I need to update my caring bridge sight. Yeah lots of people would love to hear that I am in remission and unless they go to my church or have facebook then they prolly dont know. Silly me its been almost a week since I was told that I was in remission. Well ok so more then that but still!



I lost my wallet that kinda sucks but I think that it will show up sometime. I dont think it went too far. I just hope that it shows up before I have to start buying books because if not then I will have get ANOTHER Debit card. Oh well you know my mom is giving me a hard time for loosing my wallet and I know that it does seem a little bad like I lost my wallet that is not good and if it doesnt show up then I am going to have to go through the pain of getting a new drivers license and all the membership cards that I have. That will be a pain if that does happen but I have had the wallet since I was in Jr High so I dont think its like something that I do all the time. It was just an accident and now I know that I need to do something different when I wear b-ball shorts because I am carring my wallet around. Normally I set it in the car or on a table or something where it is in plain sight and it will be hard to overlook.



Well the other thing that I have been doing recently is Moving and I will have to update you on that at a later date.





Dewey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home