Friday, January 14, 2005

1/14/05 (Christian's B-day)

Today I agian sit in economy and I am having a blast..lol....anywho. Today is B-dub's b-day!!! Yeah he is 17 now he can see rated R movies legaly ha ha ha. Ison dog's b-day is on the 16th and so they are going up to the mountian....hood.....to go skiing on monday. I cannot go however, because I have a meeting I have to go to for my Mexico trip this spring break. I will go to the Winter Formal at our school tomorrow night. Josh wanted me to go to dinner with B-dub and him along with THIER dates. I was like...no way am I spending my money on a dinner when I dont have a date! So anywho......I will have fun at the dance I am sure.......I will be at Evans house as well. Last night at mock trail practise Terry was really getting on my nerves and all because he (being a lawyer) would not back down on this really stupid thing that we were talking about. Then I suggested a way to get around it and he just looked at me like I was and idiot and then told Evan to say what I just told him!!!! I was so POed!!! Well I found this really cool proverb and so I will type it up now. Foolish dreamers live in a world of illusion; wise realists plant their feet on the ground. And then this one....Arrogant know-it-alls stir up discord, but wise men and wemon listen to each other's counsel. What do you think that these mean??? Comment and tell me!!! Well I will try and blog sometime after the dance and all and let y'all know how it went and all!!! Latter!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

such a silly boy hector was the first of the gang with a gang with a gun in his hand and the first with a bullet in his gullet and first lost lad to go under the sod and he stole from the rich and the poor and the not very rich and the very poor and he stole all hearts away

2:24 PM  
Blogger roverandom said...

what if i would rather be a foolish dreamer than a wise realist?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Purple monkeys!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home