Thursday, February 03, 2005

In the words of me

(Music-I Like the Way You Move-Outkast)
Kayla and plant. Kayla and plant. enough said about that. Today I will work at the school babysiting little kids and helping them intertain themselves why they are not in school but their parents wish or canot take care of them so pay the people at After Hours to do it for them. It is no more than some extra spending cash but I look forward to the little check that will come on the 15th. We also have mocktrial pratise this evening and we have to or get to dress up. Everthing was down on our stocks today but wal-mart. Wal-mart went up a buck!!!! Well I have to go and work on my web-page so that I will get a good grade on this project!! Latter all!

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

"look at me!! Look at me!!"


if you want people to see you,
than your going to have to look good
right now, this is ugly

1:40 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

How's your webpage going, Frodo?

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home