Wednesday, February 02, 2005

2/2/05

85 5 3!(Music-Yeah-Usher) I started my second page today in econ. It is about the maker of the AK-47. B-dub is printing off a 13 page thing on how to become a hacker!! Verity is also going through some hard times as of now so pray for her. Today is Wed. that means that I gets lots of pizza go to B-dubs and SALT. good day!!! Maggie the idiot. What a wierd girl she is got but slightly wacked off. Thoughs are the words of B-dub. He says that she likes me!!! What is one to do?? I have never been liked by this many girls at the same time and know about them!!!! B-dub is looking for a girl friend if you know of who he should like as he says then let him know! Quinton hear is looking at some spawn things and what. I think that it is a comic and he is doing his web page on t hat. I wonder if I am going to get the web page done? That boy Christian always moves away form me when I need to be working with him. O well I am not working. Plant says that he is going to be an army man!! Why??? My O my how my life has changed in the last few ! months. !I am way different as well as my outlook on life. Is that good? Is that bad? What am I to think?? Well I have a lot of things to think of and Plant is doing wierd things to 969my post and I9 69am 6goin 5g88 t5o 855le8a4n74v8e4 4th8974em 4so8I 4h7av49789448948 85884948949894h98o44e56189259489p4e that you can read it!!! L1a5tt9223e+r 963 ! !! !

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

good news bad news (i don't know one from the other)

verity might just be looking for your attention

maggie is a liking person

2:10 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Wednesday is a good day. FOr me, it is because the science section of the newspaper comes out. Saturday's also a good day because then I can play Geneforge for three hours straight, eat lunch, listen to music, and then come play for another three hours!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home