Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Boaring!!!!

(Music-Move Your Feet-Junior Senior)
Man Evan was right. I really cant make a good webpage on the airsoft Ak-47's!! This is so boaring and B-dub cant do anything and so he runs around and I am trying to intertain my self. What am I to do? Come on everybody and move your feet! What a good mood this song puts me in! I love it so much! Well B-dub is hear now maybe I can get him to do some work! He says "ya right". O well. What a wonderful world. This is horrible I need to get some sleep so that I can stay wake and do my work! Man Track is starting sometime soon!! This is no good! That means lots of work! O well the bell just rang and now I will leave to my wonderful Drama class!!! Luv ya all!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Yamhill said...

Blither, Blither, Blither, Blither, bla bla bla bla.

So in and so forth.

12:35 PM  
Blogger roverandom said...

i thought you loved track for this "no good, lots of work"

2:12 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

What Sniper said.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home