Friday, February 11, 2005

What a mess!!

Yesterday I found out that CSLA did not get my form so that I could go to the homecoming and I have been worrying about this for a while!!! I do not think that either me or Evan can go right now!! I think that Alana is going to call the school and that Michelle is going to try and get me a form after school!! All will work out I am sure about that!! I am spending the weekend with Evan and his family which will be fun!!! I will attend the game at CSLA this evening and I will then go to the dance on sat.!! This is going to be a fun weekend!! I have to get to class work now and so I will end this pointless blog!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Once again, I am the first to comment on your post! Bwahahaha!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Yamhill said...

Luckey dog, But it did cost you 30 dollers to attend.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home