Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My Sisters B-day

What a day. My sisters day. I really dislike the idea that my sisiter is having a birthday party on the weekday. This means that I canot go to b-dubs and give verity the music that I was planning on. This also means that I have less of a chance of getting back on Veritys good side! I will try and see if I can go up before mock trial tonight! If not I will go tomorrow and that will be good. Christian took the carberator out of his car and he is facinated. What of my flirtation? When will it end. I am noticing it more and more and it is bugging me. The internet just go up at our school just in time for me to write this blog and finnish my webpage in econ. I love the sun! It is so pretty and all. It wakes you up and keeps you form depression. Tomorrow will be a good day I will go running I think and then I will go to b-dubs. I will also do the normal pizza at zippys and SALT at the church! Well that is all I can say other than the girls better win tonight cuz I will go to the game! I'm Outty!

3 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

you are so contra dicting
versing
banding

alana wants us to go back up their to watch triplets of belleville, i am up for it, what of you?

3:44 PM  
Blogger roverandom said...

o yes, and if you love the sun so much, why do you never open your shades?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

I love the sun too. After all, without the sun, there would be no plants. Without the plants, there would be no food. Without the food, there would be no us. Without us, the world would be pretty boring.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home