Saturday, September 10, 2005

SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

(Givin The Dog A Bone, AC/DC, Back In Black)
Well then... it's been a long while sence I have blogged gosh!! Last time was Canoe Camp!!! After that I went to the Bike Trip and I went to camp w/ some of my friends!! I still did not get much work the rest of the summer. I got to hang w/ Kate a desent amout. That is good!!! I went to the state fair and all!! Started XC and that is great!! We have a good chance @ sate this year!! I am very thrilled. When school started that was sweet. My classes r not that easy. I have AP English, Weight Training, Chemistry(W/ Kate!!!), Calculus, and AP Government!! They r def. not that easy. I have had hw every night and this is the first week of school. I have been keeping up though and none of it has gotten that hard! Man I really love AC/DC!! I have not listened to it in a while I forgot how good it is!! Anywho... on thrusday was Katelyn and my 2 month!!! I was very thrilled!! I love her to death and I am so excited that we have made it this far. I cant wait for the months to come!! Our 3 month will be on the night of the homecoming dance!!! That will be way kew!! I am also taking the SAT's that day though!!! Wow I love Moutian Dew it's so good!!! TANGENT...also on thrusday was my first XC meet!! We did not do that bad we got 3rd as a team and I got last on the team but it was about my pr last year and so I know that I will improve alot sence I had alot of energy left @ the end of the race!! I am not used to being in such good shape!! Now that I am not doing soccer like I did last year where my legs were always hurting!!! That was terrible. I think that I might not do half bad this year!! We have 8 guys and only 7 are allowed on a team!! That means sence I am the slow one I will have to battle w/ B-dub and Wiser for the team spot!! I am so excited!! B-dub is not eligible right now though cuz he has skipped to much practise!! He will not even b able to run next thrusday!! I guess that I will just have to run!! LOL!!! Yay 4 me!!! anywho...yesterday was friday..duh!!!! That was the first football match of the year...we lost and all but it was fun to attend. B4 that I went to chan's w/ all of the soccer guys!! I am glad that they still love me even though I am running XC!! They really hate Pat and Mika though..Go figure!!! Lol...I had a good time and I got to hang w/ Micheal some which is good cuz sence I stole his girl he has not been that happy w/ me!!! Then last night he forgave Kate after the dance for dumping him and going out w/ me!!! I have always felt really bad about it!!! It makes me sad that thier relationship had to end that way!! I would have waited for Kate and I did not care that much that her and Micheal were going out cuz I knew that it would end sometime and I had no entention of ever going after another girl!! I really love Kate and I could never c myself w/ another girl!! @least not @ this point in my life!!! I have a feeling though that we might not last!! I think that she and I both being teens will eventually drift apart and I really hope that dose not happen anytime soon!! I am dredding that day!! I know that is prob. not healthy for our relationship that I am always worried that it will end!!! I know that I need to come down to earth and just have fun w/ Kate and hang w/ her!! I know that it will not be the end of the world if we break up even though I know it will be very painfull cuz even thinking about it hurts!!! The dance last night was really fun though!!! I have not danced in a long time and even though it was only 1 hour long cuz the game was so damn long!!! I still had fun and I think that Kate did as well!!! Even though neither of us r very good dancers!!! She is better than me that is 4 sure!!! Well I had better wrap this up!!! It's very long and I need to go and clean my room!! I dont think that anyone will read this if it's much longer!!! O the soccer team this year is doing ok!! As far as I know they have tied all of there games so they r undefeated!! That is kew!!! Maybe they will win some and go to the play-off's this year!! Even though alot of the teams in out leauge this year went to state last year and we did not win a game!!! Well tootles and if Kate reads this I LOVE U!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home