Thursday, January 20, 2005

!/@)/)%

Today is a thursday and that means that I will work for after hours!!! Yeah!!! I guess that for SOUL we are having a bowling/movie night on the 21 of febuary but I dont know if it will work out and all!!! We may have to do one and then the other!!! It will be on pres. day and all so I dont know if familys will be gone and what not for the three day weekend!!! Yesterday I went to Alana's house with Evan cuz it was a half day and we watched this really cool movie and then we went into Mac and looked for fish for her fish tank!!! That was fun!!! I cant wait untill I have enough money to bye some fish!!! They are so cool!!! Well anywho.....she got some kinda kisser fish and she called it smoochy. We found out that it will be about a foot long in 1 1/2 years. That is cool!!! But her tank is only a ten gallon and she will have to take good care of it for it to live long!!! Well she also had to borrow the 4 dollars for the fish from me cuz she spent her 10 on gravel and a reall y tacky tank ordiment and some fish food!!! Well anywho....I am having an OK day and all. I heard form my friend Michelle the other day. I am glad to she is really nice and I have not seen her or Audrey for a while. I havn't even talked to them on the phone at all!!! That is wiered cuz I used to talk to them all of the time!!! O well. I have to go the bell just rang but I will be sure to blog latter!! Like tomorrow!!! I have a new blog as well. Writingsofdewsta.blogspot.com. It dosn't have any posts yet but I am going to start writing on it!! I really wish that I had the internet at home then I could blog all of the time. My mom says that if I dont have A's then I cant "run around" like I am now!!! Like no Christians house or Evans house or even Alana's house!!! O no!! I had better get them up!! She is just mad cuz I dont have any hw in any of my classes this tri!!! Latter I have to update my stok chart!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Ha ha! I was the first person to post a comment! Bwahahaha! Anywho, you sure seem to have fun blogging. If there was a blogging class, you would have an A++. Too bad you don't and there isn't one!

12:39 PM  
Blogger roverandom said...

you have approximatly 65 exlcamation marks in this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home