Saturday, January 22, 2005

B-Dubs Agian!!!!

Hey all,
I am at Christians house and Evan is getting killed on EV Nova by the confederation as well as Captian Heckter!!! He was looking for the regestration number on the net but could not find it. If you have a regestration number for ev nova then if you would be so kind as to inform us that would be great. Sence we are not over hear all of the time and we don't have 30 dollars we are not going to spend the money on the game. Well anywho....I hope that you are all having a great weekend and all. I have to memorize a monolog that I wrote by monday fith period and all. I hope that I can pull it off. I also have been working on mock trial stuff but progress has been slow. I think that I will burn a CD at Christians tonight cuz he has some songs that I would like to put on my comp. Ellie has made us some kettle corn and I am very glad of this. It is rather good! Justis and Evan sound like they are having lots of fun on that game. Verity is not hear. That is good. She really gets on my nerves and all. Some times I wonder. Well anywho....I went to a b-ball game last night for CS Lewis and they lost. That is OK though cuz we got to see Audrey and Heather! Yeah about that. We also got to go to Abbeys Pizza afterward and that was tones of fun. I think that if I was to go to CS Lewis I would definatly play b-ball. The game was not that bad it reminded me of eighth grade and all. I remember when I was in b-ball. I think that I was rather good. Though I did not like the players that I would play with. They were all mean and they were all ball hogs. At CS-Lewis the game was way different. It was fun. Well enough of that. I suppose that I will surf the vastness the net. The wonderful space of the internet and all. Anywho... I will leave you untill later this night. The time before church the great saterday of LAZZINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

eli not ellie
male not female

your blog is now black and white
dark and light is now your blog

your monologue is not written for its audience
this monologue is written for an audience

2:11 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Well, I was going to post a really good comment, but I don't think I can top Roverandom's comment, so I won't. I'll just go comment on all of your other blogs because I'm like that.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home