Monday, February 07, 2005

So Tired!

I am rather tired this day and I don't feel like working at all! I think that Eddie is hear today which means that I will have to memorize my duo before next period. I really had a great weekend. It seemed to me that it was as long as the week days. I went on for ever. I can bearly remember what I did on firday!!! I went to the b-ball game at CSLA and they won!!! Then I went to Abby's pizza with all of my friends form CSLA and we hung out for a very long time. I got home al little after 12 and then stayed up untill 1:30!!! Then next day I did nothing during the day and then in the evening I went to Alana's house with Evan and we watched some movies. I will just have to say Maria Maria!!! That is all. I got to Evans house at about 1:30 and then we went to bed and went to church in the moring. In the afternoon there was a congregational meeting at church and then a pot luck. Afew of us teens skiped the sermon and set up for the pot luck so we did not fall asleep! In the eveningish was the superbowl of course! I went to Dani's house and we watched the superbowl! I was playing monopoly in the beginning and that was fun. When Kenny got out and made sure that I was going to win the game ended and that was OK. I watched the second half of the superbowl and was very glad that the Patriots won. I meet this girl on friday night at Abbys and she is a girl that I knew form the bike trip! She is really cool and all and I hung out with her most of the evening! Also Lindsey came to the party!!! I was so happy she could not hang with us the rest of the weekend and I have not seen her in a while so that was way cool! I think that I am becoming like Josh in a way! Like a really big flirt but I am not sure yet! Time will tell I suppose! Man so much going on this week and the end as well!! The homecoming of the CSLA and the dance. Then there is the school presentation of Mock Trial!!! I think that I will spend the night at Evans this weekend but I am not sure. Well I will go because I have alot of work to do!! Latter!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dikiyoba said...

If you're so tired...why do you write so much gibberish. And be careful whenever you watch the SuperBowl...you might end up like my sister. THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING! YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE MY SITER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home