Friday, February 04, 2005

B-dubs on the 4th

(Music-None)
Hey there all. Today I went to computer club and that was fun. I think that I will be trying for an officer position latter and so I need to begin and do some computer club things. My friend from baltimore has been text messaging me and that is really cool. I will hope to talk to her soon cuz she is really cool and she seems like a bit of a geek at her school. She is really smart and she is in choir! I am really excited for the home coming of the CSLA and all it will be so fun. Hey read the "Before Computer Club" and comment your thoughts on the chapter in colossians. I would really like to know! thanx. I am going to try and get a pic on this sight so that y'all can see what I look like for thoughs that are just passing through. Or thoughs that do not see me every day!!! I like this key board and all. It is off of Justises computer when he got the cordless keyboard. Nothing is coming to me now of what to blog on. Plant has been trying to set me and Verity up though. Verity really hates me at this point though and she is not sure what to think of Plant. I really hope that he will not be succesfull and then I think that we will be happier and eventually be good friends. Well Josh is hear and Christian is taking pics of me so that we can put them on the blog. Latter!!!
~Dewsta~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I'm a geek, eh? Well, I've been called worse. I am rather determined to get good grades, but over here chorus is something to be proud of! Woot Woot! yeah, maybe not... lol
bookishly yours
ellie

6:39 PM  
Blogger Dikiyoba said...

Run for office if you wish...but do not run for president. That is my future position.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home