Friday, October 14, 2005

Senior Pic's for real!!

Ok so I was getting our of school again yesterday and that was fun!! This time after only an hour of waiting I was picked up by Sue White and we went and took my senior pics!!! I like a few of them...I know there are some good ones!! I that because of the day and the fact that they are so rushed that I might try and get Kenny to do some as well!!! But I guess we will see. I will have to run that by my mother and prolly father as well!! I think he is paying. So yeah!! I was late to school yesterday. Got into first period...took a test...worked on a project...and then I checked out of school for my pics!! Mika checked out too saying that he had to go to a check up on his shoulder!! Then we chilled @ my casa tell Sue came and Mika stayed while I went! When I got back home I had to throw my stuff in my room...get ready for soccer...and race to the school. Then I checked in and went to the locker room to get the rest of my soccer stuff!!! I was in a rush cuz the bus was like leaving and when I was tearing through my locker my colone bottel (which was alittle more than half full) smashed the ground and let out a huge whiff of strong colone. Now I was really stressed out!!! That was a 35 dollar bottle of colone and I had to clean up the glass and get on the bus in time!! Well I did it and then on the bus I curled up in a ball and put on my headphones...still smelling of colone (This was after I called Katelyn of couse who was home sick). I busted out my book and began to read the whole 2 hour and 15 min. ride to Newport. When we got there we had a TON of time to warm up. When the game finally started we were doing well!! We quickly got a goal from Pat White and that set us in a good mood!!! After a little while we had another and finished the half with a strong pressence and a 2 nill lead!! After the half we quickly got another goal from Carlos our Spanish exchange student and all was good!! Then things turned south the whole team stopped talking and more or less gave up...the defence (including me) crumbled and the game ended 3-4 another loss!! The JV team won however 4-3!! There was some gay mud wrestling and lots of phone calls as the team slowly cheered up from their somber state of regresion and came back to the normal level. On the way home I sat in the back of the bus again so that I could read my book. We had to crack our windows so that the bus did not fog up and I was FREZEING!!! I read my book for a while...then we stopped @ McDonalds. Pat and Mika got in trouble for climbing in the play structure like every year when we go there and then we went home!! I fell asleep in an odd position and my back is not very soar. When I got home I took a group of freshman w/ a sophmore to Sharies along with Kate!! On the way to Christians LAN party I dropped off Cain and Kate and my mom told me she did not appriciate that I was going over night somewhere before I was leaving on a retreat and I did not tell her before I got home!! Well that is really the account of yesterday for you minus alot of Counter Strike in the late hours of the night!! Now I am going to clean my Uncle's office and go to the guys only retreat!! *PEACE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home