Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Day After the Day After!

[Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana]
Well yesterday was like the hardest day of school that I have ever been to. It was very somber and sad!! The people in the school were crazy and I was kinda sad myself and very confused so I could not think straight!! I have been doing hw and stuff but it has not been easy!! I am very tired. There was stuff on the news about Anndi and that was interesting! It's good that the police are starting to release some info so that the students know what all went down. I dont think that I could have gotten through yesterday if it had not been fot Kate! She helped me so much to keep me thinking and happy!! She is SO special...I love her to death!! Today was better. It was not so somber and you could acctually talk when u got in school w/ out being the loudest person in the world. I could think a little better but I still had trouble cuz I was so tired. I have also been lifting and running alot so I am very soar. I was up tell about midnight last night writing an essay for AP Government. I did not do a terrible job but I could deffinatly have done better!! I was excited to see Evan and Dani come. SOUL was packed today!!! There were so many kids. I could not beleive it when I came in w/Kate and the whole place was packed!! It has not been like that sence my freshman year. I think this will be a good year for SOUL and I really hope that I will be able to let God use me to make it's full potential. Club rush is comming up and that should make it that much larger!! I am sure that we will be doing some fun activites and I hope that there will be some great teaching and comming together of the christians of the school!! I think that the recent event has helped that some as well!! Kinda like 9/11 did to the US!! Well I have bible study in 10 so I will wrap this up for now!! I am sure that there will be more blogs in my future!! Lol...I have my space if u r into that!! http://www.myspace.com/katesguy. Well Peace and if Kate is reading!! I LOVE U!!! God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

i know this is emo, but so what: sometimes sorrow is good, not what causes it, but the feeling. not just because it is a contrast to the ordinary, but also because it makes you think about the dark stuff, which you can't grow if you don't confront.

:i really don't know what to make of you and kate, i do know what to think about how it can affect your relationship with others. you only have so much time and love, know where it is going. also don't forget why you first decided not to date in high school and why rules were made about pda. not that you should break up with kate, just be aware of the way it is affecting everyone.

:and a relativly minor topic, get soul going, we couldn't get it last year, but thats past. i was dissapointed to come to soul meeting that didn't even have a prayer time in light of events, especially when thats what i came for

7:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why doesn't Evan like me??

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home