Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Senior Pictures!!!

[The View - Modest Mouse]
Right now it is second period, however I am @ home getting ready to take my senior pictures w/ Sue White. I went to first period and it was really boring and I could not wait to leave. I am just skipping wieght training and some of chemistry so it will not be that bad! I think I will be back 3rd or during lunch. There is SOUL club today so I hope that I will be back for lunch. B-dub is giving the lesson today on James 2. I really like James it's a very good book and has alot of application to the lives of teens sence James was rather young. So I thought that we would go over it in SOUL club. I am so stoked for Switchfoot on the 21st. Kate and I are going into P-town for the whole afternoon/ evening!! It will be so much fun!!! I have meet today as well. In Scappose. Fun stuff I guess. I am skipping the soccer game to run in a XC meet that is grand. I am doing both soccer and XC, but XC is my primary sport so I will be running instead of playing in the match. I hope that I break 20 min. today. I need to get like a 19:30 to be where I want to be. In case you were wondering we run a 5k. Or for those of you that dont know metric very well that is about 3.1 miles. I have gone to Kate's house the last two nights last night we watched a movie and helped Cain w/ his geometry along with Drufee. The night before however just I went over and we studied for a Chemistry test on the periodic table of elements. I got an A!!! I was so thrilled. I did not do that bad @ spelling, though I would have gotten an A+ had I spelled everything right cuz I only got one wrong!! Kate aced it though!! I am so proud of her. She is really good @ memorizing stuff I guess. I think I will have to study with her more. I would never study for anything!! I hope that I dont have to go to 5th period today cuz I have a political cartoon due and I did not find one!! I think I will look for one @ lunch just in case!! Dang... our printer is still out of ink so I have been having to send school work to school to be printed off. Then I dont get it or I am late to class cuz I am printing!! grrrr...o well! I had so much fun @ homecoming!! I cant beleive that I did not blog about it!! It was just this last saterday!! I went with Katelyn of course!! She was SO beautiful!! I think we were one of the cutest couples there. We went to Clamity Janes b4 and that was way fun!! Dani was our waitress and there was like 50 people there from our school!! I love Dani she is so nice all the time!! The dance was really good to cuz there were so many people there!! Hum dum!! I need to go do my hair b4 Sue shows up!! *PEACE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home