Saturday, October 22, 2005

Switchfoot!!!

[Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin]
Well last night I went into P-town and came back having gone to a Switchfoot consert!! It was SO much fun!! I am really gald that I was able to go and that my mom swung for the tix so that I would be able to go!! It was also Kate's first consert so that was grand!! She had a ton of fun and I had a great time w/ her!! We went into P-town a lil' early and had lunch and hit some malls. Even though we really did not have any money!!! I just got to spend the day w/ her and it was very enjoyable!!! The opening bands were not that great but they still were good!! Switcfoot was just to good adn blew them out of the water!!! Today was a lax day I spent alot of it away from home!! I was @ Kate's house and then a house of a new couple in the church which we had dinner @ and played cards for a long time w/!! I did not attend Tera's party because of this. Though I am not sure that I would have had that much fun there ne who!!! I am going to try and make it to Lindsey's party tomorrow!! I am goin to have to remeber cuz I just remebered like an hour ago and my mom dose not know about it!! I am also meeting w/ Kenny tomorrow and Josh @ 1 so I will see what all is goin down!! I need to get some sleep soon cuz I was up a long time yesterday!! I am working on rippin a bunch of music to my comp. right now!! O man that reminds me that I need to get the very best of Queen from Kate to rip!! Lol!!! I love her so much she bought that CD just for me!!! Well I think I am going to go debrief my self about the day in what most peeps call dreams!! PEACE

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dewey!! Switchfoot was sooo amazingly awesome!!! It was so fun spending all that time with you before the concert! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home