Thursday, November 10, 2005

George Fox

[Well I am listening to absolutly nada right now!!!]
The hum of the computer and the clicking of the keyboard as I am writing this is all to be heard right now, other than of course the random other movements that are heard in the liberary of a University. I am at Fox right now and I am just a bit early for the Bruin Preview. I have attened two classes with my friend Kenny, and found them both rather entertaining. I went to a bible class and a literature class. I have meet with my friend Evan a little bit of whome I am staying with, and also exchanged some words with my friend Dani as to whether I would attend her class or not. So I am sitting here in the lib. watching Kenny look up information on the ressurection for his bible class and sippin the coffee that is keeping my tired and soar body from truning into a non functioning acticel of mass. The little bar at the bottom of this screen is telling me that there is still 20% of the Download left untill I can get on instant messanger and return for a brief moment in time to the world that I know. Tomorrow I will be entertained all day such as I will today with the classes that will possibly be ones that I will also attend next year. After 4 O'clock however I will embark on a great journey back to Yamhill from this foreign land of Newburg, catch a bus to the football game in Mac, as our team is in the playoffs, and this will be a grandious event! I am thrilled that our team is doing so well. I will also begin some of the tediouse homework that I need to complete over the time expance that is this weekend. Well, I badly need to attend a restroom due to the amount of coffee that I am currently consuming so I will leave you to continue your daily life as was intended for you!! PEACE...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh...Dewey! You sound like you are having fun!! I miss you!!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home