Sunday, November 06, 2005

So who likes Bureaucracy?

[Stapel it Together - Jack Johnson]
Well I have been reading about the Executive branch and Bureaucracy for about 4 hours off and on!! I am not all that thrilled. I have also gone to youth group gotten a new coat and done alot of other homework within that period of time!! Though Bureaucracy is rather exciting it is also a load of crap that is not fun to get tied down with. It is exciting and needed as a whole, however also very dry and boring when you are simply leaning all the basic uses and needs of the Executive tied groups.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Dewey, Government is boring and that's why it works anyone with brains is to board to pursue a career in it (except select Republicans) and thus morons keep it running as difunctional as ever!
I can't remeber what my password for my blog was otherwise this would be on good ol' worthless4.blogspot.com any way Republicans Rule! ~Adios

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home