Friday, November 11, 2005

The Shadow Proves The Sunshine

[The Shadow Proves the Sunshine - Switchfoot]
I am in Evan's dorm right now and its 9 20 am!! I got to bed around 2 30 and woke up around 4, then I was back to bed. I got up a little before 8! I have been having a magnificent time here at George Fox. The prank last night was that the floor below us filled paper cups with water and covered our hall. This made it very difficult for us to get out to breakfast this morning. Though I am sure that the hall will retaliate, I will not be there. Did you know that in the world today, Sex is currency, she sells cars, she sells mags. I am supposed to go to some kinda class or something @ 9 40 and its like guess what, 9 23. Man alive. I NEED to take a shower!! I dont think that I will be goin to ne classes!! Lol...maybe I will call Kenny and see what he is up to. This place like rocks the fucking mulet!!! It's SO sweet. You get everything that you could possibly want to continue with a greater education. You get your room and board stuff. Though it costs money. They give you a comp, they give you liberaries and all that jazz. You have some of the smartest people in the nation teaching you what you need to know so that you can contiue into a career of our choice. You are rather free, stay up late, do homework ALL the time!! It rocks my socks off!! Not that I did not know all of this stuff before but now that I am here experiencing it!!! I cant freaking wait!!! I love you gf and she will only be 10 miles away if I live here!!! I LOVE it!!! I hope that all of you people that are near Fox and are thinking about attending, dont let the money fool you into thinkin its not for you!! Its one of the best schools in the nation. It is also FUCKIN SWEET!!! Well I need to go cleanse myself. PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home