Monday, January 09, 2006

Grass grows Greener in the spring.

[Christine Sixteen - Kiss]
Today was a day of monotonous rain and grey colored sky. The lids of my eyes drew near to each other progressively more and more over the day as it drowned on. Winds dominate the now dark night and an essay sits before my computer side waiting to be read and finished. The day was long and I stayed in a melancholy state but for the times that I spent with my beloved girl friend. The day at school passed with a wisp and I remember very little of the things that were supposedly taught me. I think now that I have wasted a day in the school environment by the torturous deprivation of sleep that I force my body to undertake for the sake of fun and good will. After school is when the day picked up. The drone of the rain slowed to a small mist and I accompanied my girlfriend to the place called McMinnville so that she might pursue the act of becoming tanner. I also had to obtain a coffee mug that had been left out of the planning for a presentation to the School Board that I was to make this very evening. On leaving the school with my dear sweet Katelyn, we his traffic right outside of town. Thinking of first that this was simply due to the school busses we subsequently turned the music up and waited it out. The time was soon passing however and the traffic refused to move and inch. Soon a police man went speeding by and we realized that it was an accident that we were waiting for. After two more songs of waiting and a few rescue vehicles later the two teens in the car decided to turn the vehicle around and go the long way back to Carlton. Here we went to the place of Katelyn’s mother’s work so that we could receive a check for the darkening of Kate’s skin. Then we proceeded into Mac. There Katelyn presumptuously had me wait for her as she tanned which took even longer than normal due to some problems at the desk. She did not even buy me a coffee like she said she would for the wait. I however did not mind. I was going to be late for dinner with my dad and I had already informed him of this. I still had to make a pass at the Taco Bell because of the horrid meal that I knew was in my future. I then had to go to the Dollar Tree to get a coffee mug and some candy for the members of the School Board so that I could make my presentation. When I finally got to the residence of my dear father (who is outlandish and foolish beyond all persons knowing but those close to him as I), sat at the table of eating in front of the meal prepared for me. I thanked the God above that I had eaten of the Taco Bell, because I would have puked had I been in need of food with that home made pizza that my dad improved in the oven. I had some salad which sufficed me for the rest of the evening until this very point. I then after finishing the meal, made my way to the home of that one I call girl friend. There I was pleased to meet my darling in her living room. I had just the time to say hello and what not when her father returned from work with my winter formal outfit back from the dry cleaners. I thanked him kindly for his gesture of kindness and made my way to the Kate’s car to grab my earlier left possessions. I then regrettably made my way back to the town of Yamhill which is my current cage. I made way to my home and began to prepare for the presentation when I realized that I had left 4 of the 5 mugs in Kate’s car. I then had her rush them over for final preparations. I went to the board meeting and the persons were very grateful for the Leaderships gesture of thanks and appreciation. I am currently sitting in this innate state of nothingness attempting to write an essay on the violence being part of human nature or not. The little one or two page response is nothing but a minor annoyance and I wished to write in this vast space were the eyes of many men can read what the thoughts that strike my head might be instead. To this world that lacks Utopia a cry for the one day that Christ will bring it is nigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger roverandom said...

this is your life
do the most with it
rain makes things green, not gray

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home